‘You can never be too careful’: Pryzm bouncer IDs own nan at Christmas party
The Whip has
learnt that one festive shindig left family members shocked and appalled as
club bouncer ID’d frail grandmother on the door.
As the holiday season draws closer, family and friends are uniting to partake in Christmas festivities. However, this joyous get-together was devastated by one absolute unit’s inability to switch-off. Chris, aged 34, had been working in the security industry for over a decade before the incident with his Nan took place.
The Whip caught up
with him for his reaction to the situation.
“You can never be too careful. Girls are looking older and
older these days. They wear gallons of makeup to get into clubs.” Explained Chris,
meticulously checking his 6-year-old daughter’s purse for illicit substances.
“I’m putting my career on the line here, and I will not being having minors drinking
alcoholic beverages on these premises. I just arm locked my nephew for having
brandy on his Christmas pudding”
Maureen, aged 92, was eventually permitted into the family home, but was left traumatised as her grandson followed her round the establishment, conducted a pat-down, and proceeded choke her out.
“She claimed she hadn’t been drinking, but there was sherry
in that trifle. I know the type, one sip of wine spritzer and they’re
“I could see
something attached to her leg and thought she was trying to sneak in a bag of
white wine, which is why I took immediate and violent action. Turns out it was
just a catheter.”
Chris is a hot contender for the club’s new head of
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 3Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form
- 4Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 5‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown