New in Bristol
The University of Bristol’s Careers Service was thrown into disarray this week following a bizarre request made at a Wednesday morning appointment. Gabe Chan, a
After a month of highly successful and well attended closing parties, Bristol’s first and only Alpine terrain-inspired venue have performed a historic U-turn, announcing via
Workers of the world, did you lose my invite?!
‘You simply fold them three times and stack appropriately.’
Aw, you shouldn’t have!
‘If you don’t have a splash of cologne, you won’t secure any vagina!’ says club toilet attendant on first day in job
It’s good to see them taking social issues seriously.
‘But you clicked interested?’ cry thrift shop kilo sale, vegan street food festival and niche drum and bass night in unison
Several Bristol based event organisers were left shocked this week after thousands of students who clicked ‘interested’ on their Facebook event pages failed to show
Law students are no strangers to being career-driven. However, The Whip tracked down one this week, Jasper Bexford-Tate, who has taken this to a whole new
All Modern Foreign Language courses will be taught in English after Brexit, University regretfully announces
The University’s hands are tied.
Three lost first years, eight gallons of sweat and a white man’s dreadlock: Blue Mountain closing sale now on!
After much speculation, Stokes Croft’s Blue Mountain, a Bristol nightlife institution, will officially close its doors later this month. Several events in February have been
Starving your brain of oxygen or running into someone from performing arts: which Balloon Bar scares you more?
A real rock-and-hard-place scenario
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 4Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group
- 5Footprints left by Fila ‘Disruptors’ spark international search for Sasquatch