New in Bristol
But we want to hear people ramble!
“It was the only way to get things done”
It was do or die.
A real shame.
The ‘Bristol Bigfoot’ may be at large…
Nepotism rears its ugly head once again!
It is now available for use by millions of apple users across the world, regardless of their taste in busses.
A lucky escape!
In famously reluctant fashion, campus security were eventually sent to investigate.
“So I ask them – ‘Hey, is it Gert Lush tonight?’ And they were like, ‘Yeah, its Gert Lush alright.’”
Self conscious iron pumping awaits!
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 3Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group
- 4‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 5Student without MacBook detained by campus security for ‘suspicious behaviour’