New in Bristol
Student surprised to find post on anonymous message board does not lead to wife, kids and a house in the suburbs
A real shame.
Existential despair was the name of the game in the Arts and Social Sciences library this afternoon after it was revealed that the water fountains
Everyone knows it’ll be alright!
The news has been met with staunch opposition.
A Silent Night after all.
‘Oh did you see the Dynasties episode on Louis Theroux when Peep Show was funny?’ says student, fitting in seamlessly
What niche yet accessible interests!
‘Avin it large.
Message me if you want a plus one!
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
It happens to the best of us.
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 4Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group
- 5Footprints left by Fila ‘Disruptors’ spark international search for Sasquatch