New in Bristol
“So I ask them – ‘Hey, is it Gert Lush tonight?’ And they were like, ‘Yeah, its Gert Lush alright.’”
Self conscious iron pumping awaits!
“The pinnacle of complexity through simplicity.”
A difficult day for the local community.
“I’m appalled and, quite frankly, a bit miffed.”
“Who wants a slice of ruddy Domino’s when you can have a slice of absolution of all sins?!”
“I can’t wait to choose which societies’ emails I delete for the rest of my life!”
“It’s not fair.”
A four-hour video of Sister Sledge’s one-hour set has dumbfounded scientists nationwide.
“I just think it’s a bit not-on really.”
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 3Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group
- 4‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 5Student without MacBook detained by campus security for ‘suspicious behaviour’