New in Exeter
Has technology gone too far?
There was simply more demand.
His chants of ‘bleed green’ were mere lies.
Who needs technology?
Terribly, terribly misguided.
A change to benefit everyone.
‘The high street didgeridoo man’ and five other reasons Exeter is a shoe-in for 2019 City of Culture
The obvious choice.
Exeter's Most popular
- 1J.K. Rowling reveals that the Forum is gay
- 2Exeter Uni join forces with North Korean surveillance police to launch attendance app
- 3Semi-Toned: “we only have our head up our arse because the acoustics are better!”
- 4Timepiece announce plans for new ‘huge queue’ venue
- 5Holland Hall wins planning permission to demolish Mardon to make space for helipad