New in Exeter
A devastating double-whammy.
“I’ve grown old and tasteless. I can’t live like this anymore, I am no use to anyone or anything.”
“I’m surprised no-one worked it out,” chuckled Rowling.
This is becoming a problem.
‘Tickets just started flying! A poll on the group chat about applying for Edinburgh Fringe was up in minutes!’
Exeter's Most popular
- 1J.K. Rowling reveals that the Forum is gay
- 2Exeter Uni join forces with North Korean surveillance police to launch attendance app
- 3Semi-Toned: “we only have our head up our arse because the acoustics are better!”
- 4Timepiece announce plans for new ‘huge queue’ venue
- 5Holland Hall wins planning permission to demolish Mardon to make space for helipad