New in Exeter
Organisers have described the new setting as “urban”, with a “tarmac” decor.
No one saw this coming!
A clear perversion of the human right to lie in.
It was only a matter of time.
Exeter's Most popular
- 1J.K. Rowling reveals that the Forum is gay
- 2Exeter Uni join forces with North Korean surveillance police to launch attendance app
- 3Semi-Toned: “we only have our head up our arse because the acoustics are better!”
- 4Timepiece announce plans for new ‘huge queue’ venue
- 5Holland Hall wins planning permission to demolish Mardon to make space for helipad