New in Featured
A great day for inclusivity!
‘To be honest, I’m just glad to have a job.’
The ‘existence of time’ is an illegitimate premise on which to base such stringent criteria.
‘I’m a lot more mainstream when I’m back home, you know?’
A move inspired by Netflix’s hit series Black Mirror!
Featured's Most popular
- 1Confused law student wanting to become barrister accidentally becomes barista
- 2Bristol Uni to replace pastoral care provision with self-service checkouts
- 3Bristol University celebrates record diversity after accepting three state school students
- 4Polar ice caps re-freeze after Bristol student buys ‘keepcup’
- 5Philosophy students furious to be bound to social construct of ‘essay deadline’