New in Leeds
Personal tutors to be replaced by Alexas in bid to strengthen emotional bond between students and staff
‘Alexa – I’m struggling to cope with my work/life balance”
“She’s not the first and she won’t be the last”
“Weirdly, they always call in the middle of the night”
Scientists on the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change have vowed to have “one last big one” in the club.
“He was messaging the group chat all summer asking for things that rhyme with Beckett.”
“I developed tinnitus at the age of six and mum wept with pride.”
“Most of the packaging isn’t in English which is obviously really cool too”
Drinking into oblivion surrounded by boring strangers definitely the best way to begin adult life, new research shows
Take note, freshers!
‘Actually Just Rugby Society’ established for students who’ve had enough of chugging beer from asscracks
We went down to one of the current rugby club’s socials to gauge the reaction.
“It’s not only the trousers. I thought short-back-and-sides was pretty standard but now I’m looking into getting a mullet.”
Leeds's Most popular
- 1Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 2Non-DJs added to list of Leeds Uni minority groups by LUU
- 3Second year experiences ‘cultural enlightenment’ after buying one pack of Wotsits from Abu Bakr
- 4Freshers certain they’ll be friends for life after realising common interest in ‘eating food’ and ‘breathing air’
- 5Hyde Park gardener inundated with calls after handing out genuine business cards