New in Leeds
Student Union removes every product containing the letters C, H, R, I, S, T, M, A and S in bid for totally secular seasonal celebrations
A bastion of secular seasonal glory.
“It’s a buyer’s market.”
“I’m a new Todd, now. I’m Ted.”
“Yeah but I went to state sixth form,” claims student attempting to distance themselves from family wealth
Nice try, sweetheart.
Anger and confusion after tutor meeting doesn’t result in fully formed, intellectually independent first-class essay
Someone needed to speak up.
We’ve all been there.
Leeds's Most popular
- 1Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 2Non-DJs added to list of Leeds Uni minority groups by LUU
- 3Second year experiences ‘cultural enlightenment’ after buying one pack of Wotsits from Abu Bakr
- 4Freshers certain they’ll be friends for life after realising common interest in ‘eating food’ and ‘breathing air’
- 5Hyde Park gardener inundated with calls after handing out genuine business cards