New in Leeds
‘We just can’t believe our luck’: 5 Hyde Park residents on moving into a house with fully functioning electricity and water
A truly seminal case.
Freshers certain they’ll be friends for life after realising common interest in ‘eating food’ and ‘breathing air’
“It’s like we’ve been maintaining homeostasis together for ages!”
An unprecedented event.
Leeds student DJs outnumber non-DJs 7:1.
‘He’s probably more of a deep house guy’
Leeds's Most popular
- 1Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 2Non-DJs added to list of Leeds Uni minority groups by LUU
- 3Second year experiences ‘cultural enlightenment’ after buying one pack of Wotsits from Abu Bakr
- 4Freshers certain they’ll be friends for life after realising common interest in ‘eating food’ and ‘breathing air’
- 5Hyde Park gardener inundated with calls after handing out genuine business cards