New in UK
His courage has shocked the world.
There is a spectre haunting communal living…
It was do or die.
A real shame.
It’s not looking good.
“That’s right, baby! I’m bringing back kilobytes per second!”
As the night wore on, fog thickened, hope thinned, and a home started to crumble.
He later went on to express the necessity of the clap in a time of ‘great anti-clapping sentiment’.
Dizzying highs! Devastating lows!
UK's Most popular
- 1Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 2Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands
- 3Arts student says emotional farewell to lecturer after first lecture
- 412 ways to assert your dominance if somebody in your halls shares your name
- 5First year books 19 haircuts to practise small talk for freshers week