New in UK
The University of Bristol’s Careers Service was thrown into disarray this week following a bizarre request made at a Wednesday morning appointment. Gabe Chan, a
A step too far?
“God, the future’s bright”
Did you see the match?
Life imitating art?
‘OMG I literally can’t do 9ams’ whines student who got up at 7am every week day for a decade, no questions asked
Get a grip.
Love is a losing game
It’s what he would have wanted.
‘If you don’t have a splash of cologne, you won’t secure any vagina!’ says club toilet attendant on first day in job
Whatever it takes.
It’s good to see them taking social issues seriously.
UK's Most popular
- 1Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 2Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form
- 3Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands
- 4Arts student says emotional farewell to lecturer after first lecture
- 512 ways to assert your dominance if somebody in your halls shares your name