New in UK
An unwelcome discovery.
Somehow both boring and uncomfortable.
‘Avin it large.
Save a little, save a lot.
Message me if you want a plus one!
What do you expect?
Fair play, Rick. Bottoms up!
With Christmas just around the corner, students everywhere are negotiating with their co-habitants in order to find a moment to sit down, break bread together
The signs were there.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
It happens to the best of us.
UK's Most popular
- 1Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 2Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands
- 3Arts student says emotional farewell to lecturer after first lecture
- 412 ways to assert your dominance if somebody in your halls shares your name
- 5First year books 19 haircuts to practise small talk for freshers week