New in UK
An easy step by step guide to becoming the alpha.
This indisputably altruistic deed has sent shockwaves around students campus-wide.
“It was big. Really big.”
Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
A rookie mistake!
Wow! This AMAZING third year house comes with most of the beds, free loose plaster and mould to spare!
The delightful terraced property boasts six bedrooms, four beds and ants!
Experts suggest the number of tragically unaware mothers is far higher than previously imagined.
The start to a new academic year at the University of Bristol will see the city once again play host to tens of thousands of
An incredible discovery.
Their worst fears confirmed.
First year students have started to trickle into Bristol this week, grappling with the stress of a new city, new friends and an insufferable helping
Wake up, sweetheart.
UK's Most popular
- 1Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 2Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands
- 3Arts student says emotional farewell to lecturer after first lecture
- 412 ways to assert your dominance if somebody in your halls shares your name
- 5First year books 19 haircuts to practise small talk for freshers week