New in UK
Widespread panic as ‘what are your summer plans?’ replaced with ‘what are you doing for the rest of your life?’
Final year students are feeling the heat.
Another sad day for productivity.
The gruesome hit show is known for its candid portrayal of people in need.
Legal proceedings will commence at The Hague after the end of the exam season.
A bitter realisation.
‘He’s my library boyfriend!’ says girl about boy who doesn’t know she exists and would hate her if he did
Wake up, sweetheart.
There was nothing the invigilators could do!
A small victory.
‘As frustrating as it is, I’m a slave to the clock’
Carrie’s briny altruism knows no bounds!
‘I’ve had to miss meals to make time for complaining!’
UK's Most popular
- 1Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 2Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands
- 3Arts student says emotional farewell to lecturer after first lecture
- 412 ways to assert your dominance if somebody in your halls shares your name
- 5First year books 19 haircuts to practise small talk for freshers week