New in Uncategorised
A bitter realisation.
There was nothing the invigilators could do!
‘I’ve pencilled in a breakdown for 2:30 but after that I’m free’: Arts student on verge of total self-annihilation
Procrastination has hit new, terrifying extremes for Leila.
The double life continues!
Time to crack on at some point maybe!
Thank God for all the free food home offers, particularly the fresh stuff.
‘Just keep the stick mate’
A 9-6 working day is incompatible with an Mbargo-determined sleep cycle.
Yet another tahini-based tragedy.
‘I’ve worked 9am-6pm every day this week!’
‘They ask too much of us, they really do.’
‘I just thought to myself, what leaves me feeling really on edge?’
Uncategorised's Most popular
- 1Last non-London fresher finally uses ‘peak’ correctly
- 2Bristol DJ on Easter break returns to life as home counties grouse hunter
- 3Student brings clear, unlabelled keg of IPA into exam
- 4Radical filter philanthropist donates entire stick to fellow smoker
- 5Perfectly capable mark-stealing wanker gets extra time