Takeshi’s Castle introduce ‘bikes in hallways’ section of course
Popular television game show ‘Takeshi’s Castle’ has
introduced its most challenging obstacle yet for its upcoming season.
Contestants are tasked with trying to open the front door when some utter
pillock has placed an enormous bike in the way.
This simple, yet effective, challenge has left contestant
after contestant stumped. The people’s reaction has so far been positive, however
some have questioned whether the show has gone too far. Many are debating if
the challenge is, in fact, conquerable.
Roman Kemp, host of Takeshi’s Castle, said in a public
statement, “The show has needed livening up for some time now. It’s not enough
for audiences to laugh at members of the Japanese populous in embarrassing
predicaments and perpetuate their subconscious prejudices. We needed a greater
“Our ratings have soared, we’ve stolen a huge demographic
from watching re-runs of Top Gear on Dave (the home of witty banter). The only
thing that unites car people more than Clarkson being a ‘top bloke’ is how much
they hate bikes.”
While the show has reached new heights in its viewings, the
contestants seem less enthused. “It’s ridiculous”, one exasperated contestant
revealed. “Like wading through treacle, except the treacle is a think sludge of
bike chains, and believe me, it isn’t a sweet time. Forget the slippodome this
is the real Mccoy.”
After the success of this venture, rumours have emerged that
producers are currently working on a new obstacle entitled ‘angry flat mate’.
This feature is thought to turn the heating off and on at absurd time
intervals, and intermittently throw unwashed dishes at the contestants.
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 3Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form
- 4Oak House students seeking prison sentences in bid for more homely accommodation
- 5Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness