Girl in your seminar wearing full Lacrosse 1st Team stash wants you to know she’s in the Lacrosse 1st Team, by the way
We just wanted to let you all know that, just in case you hadn’t noticed, the girl in your seminar wearing full lacrosse gear is, in fact, in the first team of lacrosse, actually.
The Whip inboxes were subject to a barrage of frantic emails from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, who elaborated in great detail on how anxious she was that she had potentially failed to convey this crucial information to everyone within a 5-mile radius.
The young girl (whose name we did know once but, on account of the sheer force of her dullness we all immediately forgot) went into pointlessly great detail about how she had “a reputation to uphold” and “had worked too hard not to get the respect [she] deserves.”
According to some sources, this dedicated trooper wakes up at 4am every morning to hand-wash her stash at risk of it being soiled in the wash, followed by a strict two hours of drying it with a hairdryer.
Her life goal, told one former flatmate who demanded we mention them as an acquaintance rather than a friend, is to have a wardrobe like Homer Simpson, with an identical set of clothes for every day of the week.
You may be wondering why, if distilling one’s entire essence into being in a uni sports team is so insufferable, why we have published this piece, and the answer to that is very simple:
It is with the sincerest hope that she never, ever contacts us again.
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2Third year revises so hard that ‘chilled study beats’ becomes actual music taste
- 3North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 4Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 5Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form