Fifth still shit
Despite the best efforts of Fifth’s promotional team, The Whip can exclusively reveal that the first-year favourite club is still absolutely shite.
Initial reports that the foam party throwing venue is shit led Whip reporters to investigate further. Exit survey polls over the last year found that customer satisfaction has been on the decline, continuing on a steady downward trajectory since the opening night.
Critics cite the revelation that the establishment’s 90p vodka mixers are 90% water and a desperate attempt to draw crowds away from Factory led them to hire their notoriously heavy-handed former bouncers, perhaps in the hope of running a smoking area mixed martial arts tournament.
The percentage of repeat visitors has also slipped, with one club-goer explaining, “The only reason I stayed so long in the first place was because my shoes kept sticking to the floor.”
Attendees are encouraged to bring nicotine patches to survive the four cigarettes per night limit, or simply to not attend at all.
We will continue our updates periodically to see if Fifth ever improves.
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2Third year revises so hard that ‘chilled study beats’ becomes actual music taste
- 3Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 4North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 5Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form