Cyclist with hands in pockets confused why he hasn’t had sex yet
Manchester student Theo Harding has reached out to The Whip about the baffling lack of sex he has experienced recently, despite regularly displaying his impressive ability to cycle without his hands leaving his pockets.
“I remember being the coolest guy in year Six, so me still being a virgin a decade later simply doesn’t make sense,” Harding told The Whip after yet another completely un-erotic cycle ride.
“I assumed that women wouldn’t be able to keep their hands off someone whose own hands are practically useless, but I haven’t received so much as a glance.”
Reports confirm that Harding isn’t the only one feeling unloved. “It’s like he doesn’t even notice me,” said his handlebars through layers of dust and neglect. “I haven’t felt a person’s touch since Theo hit puberty.”
Luckily, Harding has recently announced he will be changing his ways. He now plans to buy an obnoxiously loud car, and will attract women by driving it down Oxford Road as fast as possible.
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2Third year revises so hard that ‘chilled study beats’ becomes actual music taste
- 3North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 4Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 5Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form