Postal graduations: students anticipate a more intimate experience of failure from the comfort of their own homes
Why drag your parents all the way up to Leeds to disappoint them, when you can disappoint them without actually having to leave the house?
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2Third year revises so hard that ‘chilled study beats’ becomes actual music taste
- 3North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 4Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 5Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form