Straight white male selects ‘prefer not to say’
Cis straight white males, Harry is their name and privilege is their game. Love them or hate them, they’ll still do better than you in life! They are men of mystery, less James Bond, lust and guns, more premium bonds and trust funds.
The Whip actually found a Harry, in this case a recent economics graduate, and asked him how his prospects for employment were looking. He was relaxed, charming and charismatic; we couldn’t help but fall for his cis straight white male charm.
“Hey beautiful ;). Yeah it was pretty bless to get a job, I’m going to be working at a consultancy firm in London”. We were almost attracted to him, then we found out his father actually owned the firm, to which he cheerfully replied, “Hahahaha, yeah well… you know how the cookie crumbles!”
We, at The Whip, did not know the cookie he was referring to.
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2Third year revises so hard that ‘chilled study beats’ becomes actual music taste
- 3North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 4Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 5Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form