New in Bristol
A Christmas miracle!
“I’m so glad I finally listened to my body”
With results day all but a distant memory, the next generations of lawmakers, debaters, and smug-smilers made their way down to Westminster for their first
Hero of the Clifton Triangle Arena
“If they aren’t prepared for a little mould, they’ve got another thing coming!”
Helping underachievers hook-up!
A breathtaking phenomenon.
“So think, like, Bumble but everyone swipes first and also there’s like, zero data security.”
For those dismayed with the current incumbents, students in marginal seats have the opportunity to vote tactically, often in either one of two constituencies, to
Walking the streets of Britain, one can expect to find endless media coverage, squabbles galore, and fat white men promising free stuff. Could it be
Crickets chirped as the pale, visibly malnourished staff welcomed us inside.
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘Yeah I’ve seen B2B before, he’s a sick DJ’, claims fresher trying to fit in
- 4‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 5Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD