New in Bristol
“Do you know how humiliating it is to be mistaken for a beluga whale?”
Love conquers, eh?
Maybe we’re not so different after all
‘I knew he meant business as soon as he arrived wearing that pair of battered Doc Martins’
A first-class diss about a first-class twat
”An act of barefaced imperialist aggression – they didn’t email us about the viewing at all”
A coherent argument.
“Dating is all about connecting with new people and if I have to be a different person myself to do that successfully, then so be it”.
Stunning extreme close-ups reveal the creature moistening its eyes by blinking horizontally, behaviour never captured on film before.
CBA oil “seeks to disrupture? Disrupt?” the rapidly emerging UK Cannabis sector
In the shadow of the scorched ASSL, no sign of a resolution is in sight.
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 4‘Yeah I’ve seen B2B before, he’s a sick DJ’, claims fresher trying to fit in
- 5Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD