New in Bristol
Carrying around a battered copy of The Second Sex won’t help either
Whilst ratings show that many are enjoying the newest season of the Crown, it appears some might be enjoying it too much. One such Wills
Falafel King demoted to Falafel Knave
2. Existential Cris-eggs: Try whipping up some eggs and thinking, “What is the point?”
You’d think Xmas ads would be pretty fucking difficult for people to get angry about
Try as it might, this four-tiered raspberry madeira cant conceal his racist past.
Rugby thirds angered after Covid restrictions force them to drink Fosters rather than each other’s piss
Denied the sweet, sweet nectar yet again.
3. The Questionable Kitchen Tea Towel
A diverse workforce of graduates from Sussex, Surrey AND Kent
“What’s a girl like you doing in a place like this?” boy asks Will’s fresher who didn’t go to private school
She stood out in the crowd.
Bristol's Most popular
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 3Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD
- 4‘Yeah I’ve seen B2B before, he’s a sick DJ’, claims fresher trying to fit in
- 5‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown