New in Bristol
Student titles Instagram photo ‘I literally don’t care’ after asking flatmate for caption suggestion
give it a like, go on.
Using the phrase ‘not a substitute for a personality’ not a substitute for a sense of humour, study shows
It’s groundbreaking work.
ISIS are NOT happy.
Conservatives set up makeshift stall at careers fair to advertise ‘new, entry level position at the heart of government’
The boys are out to play.
Scraping the barrel.
‘Chronic Anxiety’, ‘Sorting the Recycling’ and ‘Breathing’ to be next student hot topics Gravity exploit for mediocre BED Monday themes
Hot topics for hot nights.
“What do we want? No colonialism! When do want it? 36 years ago!”
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 4Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group
- 5Footprints left by Fila ‘Disruptors’ spark international search for Sasquatch