New in Bristol
A second-year economics student has this week announced plans to compare the inflation rate of Venezuela, with that of his own, ginormous ego for his
‘Chronic Anxiety’, ‘Sorting the Recycling’ and ‘Breathing’ to be next student hot topics Gravity exploit for mediocre BED Monday themes
Hot topics for hot nights.
“What do we want? No colonialism! When do want it? 36 years ago!”
Spreading the word
The future of innovation.
What a sweetie.
‘we haven’t met for three weeks.’
A sad sight to see.
Over compensatory male feminist blockades female flatmate from kitchen in celebration of International Women’s Day
Heartwarming to see.
Thank God for that.
The next level of luxury.
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 4Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group
- 5Footprints left by Fila ‘Disruptors’ spark international search for Sasquatch