New in Bristol
‘I dreamt I was being chased through the undergrowth by a panther with my dissertation for a face.’
Something’s come up that weekend.
‘How could a place so depressing have a name so adorably amusing?’
‘I can’t deny I still miss the Lounge’: This recently unemployed lizard talks unemployment, addiction, and how art let him take control of his life again
A once-prominent lizard in the Bristol scene, Jones now spends his days as a performance artist.
The natural progression.
A puzzling career move.
Prize for the best ‘insensitive brit’ costume!
Jesus that line-up looks pretty good, I guess? Does it?
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 4Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group
- 5Footprints left by Fila ‘Disruptors’ spark international search for Sasquatch