New in Bristol
’This is not a sit-in. This is a lie-in!’
’The problem may extend across the entire discipline.’
‘I’m on a 2:1 right now, but I’m working hard to move on up to a 3:1 kill death ratio’
‘Wow, you must’ve done something REALLY bad’ says slave driver statue to recently removed bear pit bear
‘I’m just saying that to beat me is no mean feat.’
Doing their bit.
What a quirky flat!
‘I told her I could make her Moan-a-Lisa.’
A simple mistake, easily made.
‘You could say it has afforded me a sort of reputation.’
“To the kitchen bit!”
Finally, some common ground.
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 4Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD
- 5Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group