New in Bristol
James left no stone unturned in his most recent harrowing interview.
The TITS will sit proudly next to the ASS Library on Tyndall Avenue!
It’s billed as a ‘mind altering onslaught of industrial techno’.
Nicholas, previously a loser, posted the comment in a rush of creative genius.
They’ve spent far too long with just two.
‘We can also hear the doorbell sometimes now’
Tokyo World rightfully renamed Pyongyang Planet in honour of our supreme leader Kim, peace be upon him
Public Service Announcement
Just one single ribbed condom will suffice.
‘Haha no, but seriously, I’m sure all of my future mates in Clifton Hill House will be doing the same soon.’
‘How can the powder be ‘classic’? Surely it’s new snow?’
Eton College has reportedly commenced the issuing of A-level students with a ‘starter pack’ for their arrival at the University of Bristol as part of
In a breaking report from the MET Office it has emerged that students at the University of Bristol have a greater chance of being thrashed
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 4Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD
- 5Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group