New in Bristol
‘They shouldn’t be here’: Badock fresher spots ‘suspicious teenager’ he didn’t go to school with in accommodation bar
He – it – could be from anywhere.
Every Tuesday is offal Tuesday.
It was enviro-meant to be.
A wonderful occasion
Considerate friend ensures flatmate is up for 9am exam by blaring drum and bass from 5 in the morning
It’s lovely to see.
fifth dimension here we come!
Cheating the system: 5 extra minutes of intense panic secured by reading question through front of exam paper
High risk high reward.
About time: University finally add more images of trees to ASS green space weeks after declaring climate emergency
Another climate win for Bristol’s eco-activists.
Bristol’s police and ambulance departments will be taking a well-deserved break this weekend as Love has promised to save the day instead. The organisers of
‘I’m already rich, and I have lots of money,’ sing entire Bristol student population over Lily Allen at LSTD
Reports suggest they also think they are quite clever, and that they’re also quite funny.
Boy who had imaginary friend in school grows up to be student who has imaginary eye-fucking partner in library
He is yet to interact with a real life human this revision period.
This is going to be all over Yahoo News!
Bristol's Most popular
- 1North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 2‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 3‘It’s just a friend mum!’: student dropped off in Redland moves seamlessly from family car into back seat of black BMW
- 4Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD
- 5Loser condemned to 3 years of friendless misery after posting in fresher Facebook group