New in Bristol
‘Is your mother still with me, son?’
Riding his trusty nag hard through the day and night, Rees-Mogg arrived at Downing Street just as dawn broke over London.
Plush unicorn Sir Sparkles Fuzzypants told us his side of the story.
Prince Andrew says he could not have given Charles coronavirus as he was ‘enjoying a take-away from Pizza Express Woking’
An alibi as watertight as a Falklands veteran’s skin
A two-birds-with-one-bastard solution.
Stockpiling condoms and lad points
Better safe than sorry
“Nobody would ever ask a friend to go to one with them, so these will all be people who haven’t met before.”
More to follow.
Bristol's Most popular
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 3Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD
- 4‘Yeah I’ve seen B2B before, he’s a sick DJ’, claims fresher trying to fit in
- 5‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown