New in Bristol
She never received the email.
Reports are coming in this morning of a fresher vigorously licking his Walker’s Cheese and Onion crisps outside the Arts and Social Sciences Library in
Reports from the University suggest that the outbreak of virginity in Durdham has reached epidemic levels, with almost all students in the Stoke Bishop hall
Unsatisfied with only inconveniencing students with an exam at Temple Meads, the Economics faculty went one infuriating step further by relocating ‘Introduction to Quantitative Easing’ to
A truly seminal case.
In a shock change of national direction, Prime Minister Theresa May announced Wednesday morning that Brexit has been ‘totally, unilaterally scrapped’ after the hanging of an
Following mounting pressure to sever the University of Bristol’s ties with the slave trade, a petition was launched last week to rename the Wills Memorial
Bristol's Most popular
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 3Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD
- 4‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown
- 5‘Yeah I’ve seen B2B before, he’s a sick DJ’, claims fresher trying to fit in