New in Bristol
“Oh yeah and I voted for Corbyn.”
Revolutionising e-commerce forever.
12 successful Bristol graduates who are inspirational but also weirdly resemble the hand dryer in the men’s toilet of the White Bear
This will BLOW YOUR MIND.
When will first-day fever wear off? Tomorrow, apparently.
A very bold claim indeed.
One housemate confesses to never having even met him.
One student shares her devastating story.
The sudden influx of red puffer jackets is nothing to worry about, says Sadiq Khan.
‘The shrub for everyone’
A point will be deducted if the host runs out of long rizlas.
A peculiar career choice for the much-loved journalist.
Bristol's Most popular
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 3Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD
- 4‘Yeah I’ve seen B2B before, he’s a sick DJ’, claims fresher trying to fit in
- 5‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown