New in Bristol
Nicholas, previously a loser, posted the comment in a rush of creative genius.
They’ve spent far too long with just two.
‘We can also hear the doorbell sometimes now’
Tokyo World rightfully renamed Pyongyang Planet in honour of our supreme leader Kim, peace be upon him
Public Service Announcement
Just one single ribbed condom will suffice.
‘Haha no, but seriously, I’m sure all of my future mates in Clifton Hill House will be doing the same soon.’
‘How can the powder be ‘classic’? Surely it’s new snow?’
Eton College has reportedly commenced the issuing of A-level students with a ‘starter pack’ for their arrival at the University of Bristol as part of
In a breaking report from the MET Office it has emerged that students at the University of Bristol have a greater chance of being thrashed
Gravity, previously of ‘Bunker’ fame, suffered an unprecedented PR disaster at their inaugural student night on Monday as their literal interpretation of the term ‘Lit
A postgraduate student at the University of Bristol has revealed he joined the Feminist Society to ‘meet women’. Unaware of the organisation’s purpose, the second
She never received the email.
Bristol's Most popular
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2North London fresher’s attempt to start anew ruined as entire sixth form moves to Bristol
- 3Bristol boy’s head explodes as he realises Champions League clashes with LSTD
- 4‘Yeah I’ve seen B2B before, he’s a sick DJ’, claims fresher trying to fit in
- 5‘The Noise Pages’ takes matters into their own hands, burns down High Kingsdown