New in Exeter
But that’s impossible!
A modern Bonnie and Clyde.
Nice and clear.
Next year’s their year!
Who wouldn’t embrace it?
Alexa, Google search ‘healthy coping mechanisms.’
Difficult news to take.
The crossover we didn’t know we needed.
It’s definitely on purpose!
Every little helps.
Exeter's Most popular
- 1‘Fever shitter’ incident solved as dealer admits mixing up his ketamine and his laxative powder
- 2Exeter Cathedral, all of Plymouth, your second house in the south of France and 5 other locations suddenly being converted into student accommodation
- 3Timepiece announce plans for new ‘huge queue’ venue
- 4J.K. Rowling reveals that the Forum is gay
- 5Exeter Uni join forces with North Korean surveillance police to launch attendance app