New in Exeter
“But it could come in handy!”
Makes sense, when you think about it.
The naivety is touching!
Finally getting their own back.
‘I just wish I had a choice in this!’
Has technology gone too far?
There was simply more demand.
His chants of ‘bleed green’ were mere lies.
Who needs technology?
Terribly, terribly misguided.
Exeter's Most popular
- 1‘Fever shitter’ incident solved as dealer admits mixing up his ketamine and his laxative powder
- 2J.K. Rowling reveals that the Forum is gay
- 3Timepiece announce plans for new ‘huge queue’ venue
- 4Exeter Uni join forces with North Korean surveillance police to launch attendance app
- 5Crafty student legally changes name to Ophelia to avoid ski trip name change fee