New in Exeter
“I’ve grown old and tasteless. I can’t live like this anymore, I am no use to anyone or anything.”
“I’m surprised no-one worked it out,” chuckled Rowling.
This is becoming a problem.
‘Tickets just started flying! A poll on the group chat about applying for Edinburgh Fringe was up in minutes!’
Organisers have described the new setting as “urban”, with a “tarmac” decor.
No one saw this coming!
A clear perversion of the human right to lie in.
It was only a matter of time.
Exeter's Most popular
- 1‘Fever shitter’ incident solved as dealer admits mixing up his ketamine and his laxative powder
- 2J.K. Rowling reveals that the Forum is gay
- 3Timepiece announce plans for new ‘huge queue’ venue
- 4Exeter Uni join forces with North Korean surveillance police to launch attendance app
- 5Crafty student legally changes name to Ophelia to avoid ski trip name change fee