New in Featured
A bold claim.
The signs were there.
‘Spoiler alert!’ Theology professor accidentally uploads answer to whether God exists onto Blackboard
An IT mishap of biblical proportions.
A classic flake.
A great day for inclusivity!
The ‘existence of time’ is an illegitimate premise on which to base such stringent criteria.
‘I’m a lot more mainstream when I’m back home, you know?’
A move inspired by Netflix’s hit series Black Mirror!
Featured's Most popular
- 1Posh Spice pulls out of world tour because she’s ‘got labs tomorrow, sorry’
- 2Bristol University celebrates record diversity after accepting three state school students
- 3Polar ice caps re-freeze after Bristol student buys ‘keepcup’
- 4‘Spoiler alert!’ Theology professor accidentally uploads answer to whether God exists onto Blackboard
- 5Bristol Uni to replace pastoral care provision with self-service checkouts