New in Featured
A Christmas miracle!
“I’m so glad I finally listened to my body”
With results day all but a distant memory, the next generations of lawmakers, debaters, and smug-smilers made their way down to Westminster for their first
Hero of the Clifton Triangle Arena
A breathtaking phenomenon.
“So think, like, Bumble but everyone swipes first and also there’s like, zero data security.”
Crickets chirped as the pale, visibly malnourished staff welcomed us inside.
The former Belted Galloway and current £12.95 Ribeye revealed all in our explosive interview.
“I need some new mates who aren’t environmental wreckheads”
“Do you know how humiliating it is to be mistaken for a beluga whale?”
Love conquers, eh?
”An act of barefaced imperialist aggression – they didn’t email us about the viewing at all”
Featured's Most popular
- 1Loyle Carner doubles down and proposes to own mother on stage
- 2Bristol Uni to replace pastoral care provision with self-service checkouts
- 3‘Mate I am sooo fucked,’ slurs planet absolutely waved on greenhouse gases
- 4“I’m 90% hummus!” lies 100% twat
- 5“Can I not just buy you a pint?” Student shocked to discover landlord prefers rent