New in Featured
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
Apparently it’s pretty easy to get hold of?
‘They’ll be gobbling on the streets of Turkey Town tonight’
Not sure the maths checks out on this one
Ready to welcome anyone white from the home counties diaspora
Prince Andrew says he could not have given Charles coronavirus as he was ‘enjoying a take-away from Pizza Express Woking’
An alibi as watertight as a Falklands veteran’s skin
A two-birds-with-one-bastard solution.
Weinstein will not be participating in society for quite some time, which is possibly the best piece of news of the last week.
‘Help a girl out’: Hungover fresher posts on Clifton and Stoke Bishop Tickets after losing U-Card, phone and left kidney on night out
We’ve all been there: one minute you’re in Lola’s, dancing the night away with gay abandon, and the next, you’re awake in a bathtub full
Like all great scholars
Featured's Most popular
- 1Loyle Carner doubles down and proposes to own mother on stage
- 2Prince Andrew says he could not have given Charles coronavirus as he was ‘enjoying a take-away from Pizza Express Woking’
- 3Bristol Uni to replace pastoral care provision with self-service checkouts
- 4Student aces job interview at law firm over Christmas dinner with father
- 5‘White people, please educate yourselves’: UoB reveals plans for new academic year