New in Featured
The new tenant will be expected to pay £450 a month, plus any outstanding bail money.
A truly seminal case.
A bold claim.
The signs were there.
An IT mishap of biblical proportions.
A classic flake.
A great day for inclusivity!
The ‘existence of time’ is an illegitimate premise on which to base such stringent criteria.
‘I’m a lot more mainstream when I’m back home, you know?’
A move inspired by Netflix’s hit series Black Mirror!
Featured's Most popular
- 1Ecuadorian embassy advertises spare room on Leeds Uni Tickets
- 2Posh Spice pulls out of world tour because she’s ‘got labs tomorrow, sorry’
- 3Bristol University celebrates record diversity after accepting three state school students
- 4Spoiler alert: Theology professor accidentally uploads answer to whether God exists onto Blackboard
- 5Student Finance hates him! This one quick trick saved thrifty teen £27,000 and still got him a job