New in Featured
“I need some new mates who aren’t environmental wreckheads”
“Do you know how humiliating it is to be mistaken for a beluga whale?”
Love conquers, eh?
”An act of barefaced imperialist aggression – they didn’t email us about the viewing at all”
CBA oil “seeks to disrupture? Disrupt?” the rapidly emerging UK Cannabis sector
Ain’t Something Changed!
You can’t put a price on friendship.
Come and spaghet it.
‘My identity has taken refuge inside this Levantine dip. It does not want to leave.’
They’ve had enough
Reports just in confirm an unprecedented student-landlord disagreement has taken place, whereby a 21 year old student has unwittingly agreed to offer up his first
Featured's Most popular
- 1Loyle Carner doubles down and proposes to own mother on stage
- 2“I’m 90% hummus!” lies 100% twat
- 3“Can I not just buy you a pint?” Student shocked to discover landlord prefers rent
- 4Bristol parents set up ‘distrust fund’ after not being paid back for son’s summer exploits
- 5‘Tektu is my favourite genre,’ says clued-up fresher