New in Leeds
Sorry, but literally what do you mean?
Life (drawing) must go on.
University vigorously encourages social distancing by cramming entire student population into one library
Social Distancing Shmocial Shmistancing
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Cancelled Ski Trip ‘the only good thing to come out of the Coronavirus’ confirms non-narcissistic student body
Some good news for once!
Viva la craft revolution!
What follows are the thoughts of COLIN – 18 – on how to prevent COVID-19.
An historic day in Hyde Park.
Leaflets of Leeds unite!
Leeds's Most popular
- 1University can’t afford to pay staff pensions; can afford big, incoherent cylinder of nonsense
- 2Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 3Non-DJs added to list of Leeds Uni minority groups by LUU
- 4Second year experiences ‘cultural enlightenment’ after buying one pack of Wotsits from Abu Bakr
- 5Hyde Park gardener inundated with calls after handing out genuine business cards