New in Leeds
A bold decision!
The real Game of Thrones is finding an empty seat in Edward Boyle.
Student spends eight hours in Eddy B planning holiday with ‘library boyfriend’ who doesn’t even know they exist
Sally is on course to fail the year.
In this case, correlation is causation.
He can’t get away with that!
Makes sense when you think about it.
Hard work pays off!
“This name represented exactly the type of person we wanted our son to grow up to be: cool, confident and very, very rich.”
Students spoilt for choice as ‘How was your Easter?’, ‘How’s revision going?’, and ‘Any plans for summer?’ all viable small talk options
Students have been left abound with meaningless conversations starters.
The fallout from this report has been tumultuous.
The new tenant will be expected to pay £450 a month, plus any outstanding bail money.
A truly seminal case.
Leeds's Most popular
- 1Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 2Non-DJs added to list of Leeds Uni minority groups by LUU
- 3Second year experiences ‘cultural enlightenment’ after buying one pack of Wotsits from Abu Bakr
- 4Freshers certain they’ll be friends for life after realising common interest in ‘eating food’ and ‘breathing air’
- 5Ecuadorian embassy advertises spare room on Leeds Uni Tickets