New in Leeds
Wednesdays are for the (good) boys
Cock of the north.
Postal graduations: students anticipate a more intimate experience of failure from the comfort of their own homes
Tough times lie ahead
Sorry, but literally what do you mean?
Life (drawing) must go on.
University vigorously encourages social distancing by cramming entire student population into one library
Social Distancing Shmocial Shmistancing
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Leeds's Most popular
- 1University can’t afford to pay staff pensions; can afford big, incoherent cylinder of nonsense
- 2Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 3Non-DJs added to list of Leeds Uni minority groups by LUU
- 4Second year experiences ‘cultural enlightenment’ after buying one pack of Wotsits from Abu Bakr
- 5Leeds City Council hand over fireworks display to ‘clearly more experienced’ Hyde Park teens