New in Leeds
In an unexpected revelation, honesty, The Whip can exclusively reveal, is not always the best policy. This is particularly true when being frank becomes a
A brave new more for the megacorp.
Beggars can’t be choosers.
The ONE thing toilets don’t want you to know about.
At the start of every year, thousands of students make the same promises to themselves: they’ll do all the reading, they’ll start their essays early,
A deplorable technique.
They said I had to be engaged with my work.
“Finally, independent!”: Fresher confirms smooth transition from sponging off parents to sponging off government
A noble move
A third year student has contacted The Whip suggesting that the student community should reappraise its general disdain towards landlords after securing “the deal of
Despite the squalor and often sub-human conditions of student houses, every day countless burglars bravely risk their health to break in, tempted by the ever-enticing
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke.
Leeds's Most popular
- 1Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 2Non-DJs added to list of Leeds Uni minority groups by LUU
- 3Second year experiences ‘cultural enlightenment’ after buying one pack of Wotsits from Abu Bakr
- 4Freshers certain they’ll be friends for life after realising common interest in ‘eating food’ and ‘breathing air’
- 5Ecuadorian embassy advertises spare room on Leeds Uni Tickets