New in Leeds
Drinking into oblivion surrounded by boring strangers definitely the best way to begin adult life, new research shows
Take note, freshers!
‘Actually Just Rugby Society’ established for students who’ve had enough of chugging beer from asscracks
We went down to one of the current rugby club’s socials to gauge the reaction.
“It’s not only the trousers. I thought short-back-and-sides was pretty standard but now I’m looking into getting a mullet.”
‘We just can’t believe our luck’: 5 Hyde Park residents on moving into a house with fully functioning electricity and water
A truly seminal case.
Freshers certain they’ll be friends for life after realising common interest in ‘eating food’ and ‘breathing air’
“It’s like we’ve been maintaining homeostasis together for ages!”
A groundbreaking discovery.
An unprecedented event.
Leeds student DJs outnumber non-DJs 7:1.
‘He’s probably more of a deep house guy’
Leeds's Most popular
- 1University can’t afford to pay staff pensions; can afford big, incoherent cylinder of nonsense
- 2Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 3Leeds City Council hand over fireworks display to ‘clearly more experienced’ Hyde Park teens
- 4Hyde Park gardener inundated with calls after handing out genuine business cards
- 5Non-DJs added to list of Leeds Uni minority groups by LUU