New in Leeds
Viva la craft revolution!
What follows are the thoughts of COLIN – 18 – on how to prevent COVID-19.
An historic day in Hyde Park.
Leaflets of Leeds unite!
BBC Licence Fee, Deliveroo dinners and taxis to nights out added to list of things students support in principle but don’t like paying for
Do as I say not as I do.
Send it bro.
And they say romance is dead.
The butter barnacle strikes again.
Leeds's Most popular
- 1University can’t afford to pay staff pensions; can afford big, incoherent cylinder of nonsense
- 2Freshers caught frantically burning skinny jeans under cover of darkness
- 3Non-DJs added to list of Leeds Uni minority groups by LUU
- 4Leeds City Council hand over fireworks display to ‘clearly more experienced’ Hyde Park teens
- 5Second year experiences ‘cultural enlightenment’ after buying one pack of Wotsits from Abu Bakr