New in Manchester
“It’s simply irresponsible to be an advocate of Fuel.”
“The remnants of a once-bustling reprobate community.”
Reports just in confirm an unprecedented student-landlord disagreement has taken place, whereby a 21 year old student has unwittingly agreed to offer up his first
Who’d have thought?
Five unseen latrines to keep you regular as clockwork.
“Can I interest you in the Church of Latter-day Saints? I can?”
Flyer like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Manchester's Most popular
- 1Oak House students seeking prison sentences in bid for more homely accommodation
- 2Ex-state school student accidentally attends University of Manchester ski trip
- 3Fallowfield girl unintentionally dresses up as Violet Beauregarde for World Book Day
- 48 ways to kill time while waiting for your bottle to fill up at the Blue 1 water fountain
- 5Crime rates plummet after inspiring ‘stay vigilant’ post on FSG