New in UK
“It’s one rule for them, another for us!”
PM accused of passing political football to Rashford, and back to Johnson, who dinks it through to Rashford… AND IT’S A SCREAMER IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!
A historic W for Rashford’s burgeoning political career
‘We couldn’t resist!’
Homeless man pleased to hear government is willing to put roof over his head as long as he becomes racist statue
Finding sheltered accommodation has never been this easy
‘We’re in a global pandemic, now is not the time for large gatherings’ declares gammon to multiple strangers in home
“I can’t believe they think Britain’s a racialist country”
Why the hell does this role even exist?
“I’ve got a great immune system, it’s doing a tremendous job, you know, just the best job.”
“EN. AYCH. ESS. EN. AYCH. ESS.”
“Not a single step further!”
Lakota to close, then to reopen, then to close, then to reopen, then to close, then to reopen, then to close, then to reopen, then to close, then to reopen
The ancients organised their lives around the rhythms they could discern in the chaos of the natural world. We are no different.
UK's Most popular
- 1Greta delivers earth-shattering Motion techno set during Bristol visit
- 2Third year revises so hard that ‘chilled study beats’ becomes actual music taste
- 3Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 4Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form
- 5Fields of wheat quaking in their roots now May has more time on her hands