New in UK
Love Island fans and Tory party members finally come together over love for terrifying dystopian reality TV
Together at last!
It was enviro-meant to be.
Historians were left baffled this morning by an accidental discovery: a chrome tab completely untouched since the 15th century. Internet archaeologist and Bristol second year
Considerate friend ensures flatmate is up for 9am exam by blaring drum and bass from 5 in the morning
It’s lovely to see.
You’ve got to be kidneying me!
fifth dimension here we come!
Never look back!
Cheating the system: 5 extra minutes of intense panic secured by reading question through front of exam paper
High risk high reward.
Boy who had imaginary friend in school grows up to be student who has imaginary eye-fucking partner in library
He is yet to interact with a real life human this revision period.
This has gone on for long enough.
What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
UK's Most popular
- 1Third year revises so hard that ‘chilled study beats’ becomes actual music taste
- 2Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 3Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form
- 4Fields of wheat quaking in their roots now May has more time on her hands
- 5Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands