New in UK
A second-year economics student has this week announced plans to compare the inflation rate of Venezuela, with that of his own, ginormous ego for his
‘Adorable!’: delusional second year convinced dinner party won’t descend into classless hedonistic nightmare
The end is nigh.
What great advice!
The drunk mind speaks a sober heart.
Sorry, we’re experiencing technical difficulties.
A simple fix.
‘Need to go to saino’s first to get some flowers’
A swift pint and dual citizenship please.
UK's Most popular
- 1Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 2Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form
- 3Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands
- 4Arts student says emotional farewell to lecturer after first lecture
- 512 ways to assert your dominance if somebody in your halls shares your name