New in UK
Person annoyed by civil disobedience eagerly awaiting news on whether this first time in history protesting young people were wrong about major global issue
Aaron Smith, 42, has described his sincere hope that the Extinction Rebellion is the first progressive social movement in recent history to have got the
Back of the net.
Kit Kat hires procrastinating student as brand ambassador after seeing them ‘living by the company’s values’
Have a break!
“If nectar is the drink of Gods, Lurpak is their food.”
Awareness = raised
Saving the environment one theft at a time.
Slow and steady wins the race.
UK's Most popular
- 1Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 2Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form
- 3Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands
- 4Arts student says emotional farewell to lecturer after first lecture
- 512 ways to assert your dominance if somebody in your halls shares your name