New in UK
“I need some new mates who aren’t environmental wreckheads”
“Do you know how humiliating it is to be mistaken for a beluga whale?”
Love conquers, eh?
“Time for real change!” Jeremy Corbyn found screaming at self-service checkout after paying for Freddo with a fiver
THIS could swing the election!
‘I knew he meant business as soon as he arrived wearing that pair of battered Doc Martins’
A first-class diss about a first-class twat
”An act of barefaced imperialist aggression – they didn’t email us about the viewing at all”
“Dating is all about connecting with new people and if I have to be a different person myself to do that successfully, then so be it”.
CBA oil “seeks to disrupture? Disrupt?” the rapidly emerging UK Cannabis sector
In the shadow of the scorched ASSL, no sign of a resolution is in sight.
UK's Most popular
- 1Third year revises so hard that ‘chilled study beats’ becomes actual music taste
- 2Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 3Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form
- 4Fields of wheat quaking in their roots now May has more time on her hands
- 5Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands