New in UK
It’s not looking good.
“That’s right, baby! I’m bringing back kilobytes per second!”
As the night wore on, fog thickened, hope thinned, and a home started to crumble.
He later went on to express the necessity of the clap in a time of ‘great anti-clapping sentiment’.
Dizzying highs! Devastating lows!
An easy step by step guide to becoming the alpha.
This indisputably altruistic deed has sent shockwaves around students campus-wide.
“It was big. Really big.”
Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
A rookie mistake!
Wow! This AMAZING third year house comes with most of the beds, free loose plaster and mould to spare!
The delightful terraced property boasts six bedrooms, four beds and ants!
UK's Most popular
- 1Fresher dismayed to find cacti, scratch map and wall hanging not actually substitute for personality
- 2Breaking: Theresa May starts filling out extenuating circumstances form
- 3Boy who claps at end of lecture grows up to be man who claps when plane lands
- 4Arts student says emotional farewell to lecturer after first lecture
- 512 ways to assert your dominance if somebody in your halls shares your name