New in Uncategorised
“I can only imagine how angry I’d be if my parents weren’t paying for my fees”
Due to lockdown restrictions, this year’s trustafarians find themselves ever closer to the bank of mum and dad.
The jury found it hard to sympathise due to lack of a connection
‘Heart react for Christianity,
Surprise react for any of those other ones’
‘The library is so cold that global temperatures have plateaued’
Try as it might, this four-tiered raspberry madeira cant conceal his racist past.
3. The Questionable Kitchen Tea Towel
“What’s a girl like you doing in a place like this?” boy asks Will’s fresher who didn’t go to private school
She stood out in the crowd.
Better thrush to the pharmacy
He’s not like other lungs!
Uncategorised's Most popular
- 1Student contracts scurvy after eating exclusively hummus for 18 months
- 2‘Has everyone done the seminar reading?’ not actually rhetorical question
- 3‘I’m sure I’ll get a girlfriend at uni’, says 16-year-old bucktoothed loser
- 4Radical filter philanthropist donates entire stick to fellow smoker
- 5Student brings clear, unlabelled keg of IPA into exam